Rock Moment 4 Rock Moment 4

.....is that it?

there were like 4 note lol, kinda sounded like you were using fruity loops 6 with the slayers channal, if thats the case, there is sooooooo much more you can do with that shit, its what i use for my songs, considering your only comment is..lol im going to assume that you are capable of making somthing great, and this was just a joke. im not trying to sound like an ass but its is the same thing over and over for 28 seconds.

Nasal Obstruction Nasal Obstruction

FUCK NASAL PROBLEMS

lol that was sweet, its to bad you dont have better samples, you should get your hands on fruity loops 6, they got a slayer channal and with that you can almost make any guitar or bass sound you want, though ultimatly it will sound fake anyway. but ya, i can tell you know what your doing, the drums sound sweet, the song itself rocks, how the f' did you make it so it sounded like the note slid down, i heard it in a couple of part. lets not forget thoughs brutal death metal vocals, they ROCKED.

DyingFuzi responds:

crap, i think i deleted fruity loops =D.. i'll try and get it again..
anyway, thanx a lot! glad you like the vocals as well!

The Black Beast The Black Beast

black metal meets trance?

reminds me of the interludes that cradle of filth do... a little, im still waiting for the crazy black metal song to come in as it fades out.. but i dont think its coming :(
i do give you credit for the no digitalness though i was disapointed when i read that you used pitch control on the vocals. i guess you would need to hire satan himself to get vocals that low.

himenow responds:

Trance?
There's no trance there :<

Knife In My Hand Knife In My Hand

now THATS what im talking about

how the hell did you get Nathan Explosion to do a song with you? lol im just kidding, that was freakin sweet, totaly makes me want to rip someone apart.

CWN responds:

That's the spirit!
I remixed the song yesterday.. MAYBE i'll upload it... so.... lazy....

Lost in Purgatory Lost in Purgatory

BRUTAL!!

oh man, im liking this alot, it has a very nice mixture of melodic and BRUTAL. i just wish there were some crazy low growls or any vocals for that matter, but still, f'n great job man.